School of Theater Spring Unified Auditions
Thank you for your interest in auditioning for the Mason Players Spring 2024 productions. Welcome to our audition portal! You have been enrolled in this group so you can register for an audition slot and share your audition materials with the director and production team virtually. The production is scheduled to rehearse/perform as follows:
- Mainstage Play: Antigone, Presented by the Girls of St Catherine’s
- Dates: January 23- March 26
- Presented in Harris Theatre
- Directed by Prof. Deb Sivigny
- Fringe Play: Thrive, Or What You Will
- Dates: February 26- April 16
- Presented in TheaterSpace
- Directed by Erin Birchfield
Scripts and character/cast breakdowns can be found under Character Breakdown
Audition Materials Checklist:
Here are the steps you need to do to be considered for a role in any production
( only one copy of the forms is needed even if you are auditioning for multiple shows ):
- Theater Majors: Prepare a 60-90 second contemporary monologue.
- Incoming Freshman Theater Majors: May present a monologue OR read from sides
- Non-Theater Majors: Cold Reading Sides are available under Cold Reading Sides.
Auditions: Wed January 17th 5pm-10pm and Thurs January 18th 5pm-10pm in TheaterSpace
Callbacks: Fri January 18th 6pm-10pm in TheaterSpace
Video Auditions: If you cannot attend the in person auditions on Jan 17th or 18th, you can submit a video audition through the audition form. Only submit a video audition if you are NOT auditioning in person.
Please email Production Manager Lena Salins with any audition questions.
Performances on March 21-24
Performances on April 11-14